January 2019 - Pastor Search Update
· Pleased to share with you that the Search Committee has been formed!
o Aaron Burnett
o Katy Churchwell
o Crina Floruta
o Mark Fuentes
o Ashley Jonkman
o Jay Kennedy
o Toni Kram
o Doug Mangum
o Josh Rivera
o Carolyn Rush
· Committee will assist Elders in assessing the 5-7 candidates we expect to receive from Slingshot Group in the coming days.
· The Elders sincerely appreciate these individuals committing to assisting the church in the LP search process. To members: Thank you!
· Please pray for the Committee members as they meet and begin assessing candidates.
· Pray for wisdom, discernment, focus, diligence, and flexibility with their schedules.
· Members will be busy once we receive the initial candidate list from Slingshot; if we get more candidates, it’s possible we may need to call them back to continue assessments.
· Committee’s first meeting will be Sunday, January 6th.
Lead Pastor Position:
· Position is more than purely a teaching role.
· LP will cast vision and set direction of the church
· He will oversee all of the church’s ministries, including Community Groups, Redemption Groups, Women’s Ministry, Men’s Ministry, ICON, Niños, Worship and Production, and other ministries.
· Looking for a pastor who can:
o Ensure North continues offering strong Bible teaching for both mature and new believers;
o Effectively communicate with the congregation personally and through the staff;
o Lead North as we strive to make disciples in Albuquerque and beyond;
· Specific requirements:
o Masters of Divinity or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years church leadership experience; or
o Other formal biblical education at some level with a minimum of 5 years church leadership experience.
Slingshot Job Posting